As in every community, the people make the difference. When it comes to the Bucktown Arts Fest, we have many people to thank.
Melissa Hellstern, President
Matthew Summy, Emeritus Member of Fest & Neighbor
Brett Mackie, Neighborhood Business Owner
Brian Peck, Neighborhood Representative
Erica Sellazo, Treasurer
Ryan Zoghlin, Artists’ Representative
BAF is also under the stewardship of our wonderful committee made up of about 30 people who put their hearts into building a city for a weekend to watch it thrive – and then tear it down like we were never there.
- Alderman Scott Waguespack and Elizabeth Gomez for always helping us maintain this neighborhood tradition.
- The Chicago Park District and the incredible staff of Holstein Park, especially Deb Maddox, Area 6 manager, and Shannon English, Holstein Park supervisor
- The Mayor’s Office of Special Events and the Chicago Police 14th District for their continued support.
- Our neighbors who put up with inconvenient street closures in the name of art and community.
- And, of course, our amazingly devoted volunteers, without whom we would not exist.