It’s fresh and local.
Get ready for an evening of art, music, interactive theater, food, beer & wine, neighbors and local color. Plus live and silent auction items from more than 50 local business and Bucktown Arts Fest artists.
Friday, July 27
Jackson Junge Gallery
1389 N Milwaukee (at Wood)
Tickets are $40 in advance via PayPal or $50 at the door. The Goat Party supports the mission of the Bucktown Art Fest, a 501c3 organization. Your donation is tax deductible.
- Complimentary frothy brews, the wines of Lulu B., delightful bites, art in action from Bucktown favorite Collaboraction Theatre and Atomic Sketch, plus many more delightful surprises.
- Live and silent auction items from more than 50 local businesses and Bucktown Arts Fest artists! Items available for bidding include:
- A smashing cocktail party for eight of your closest friends at Club Lucky
- A Bucktown-inspired, custom-designed piece of jewelry from Radiance Fine Jewelry
- A one-night getaway at Bucktown’s own Ray’s Bed and Breakfast
- A stunning wall art canvas from Threadless Tee’s new line
- A fabulously chic cocktail party from The Goddess & Grocer
- And that’s just the beginning….
- All sent off with the hilarity of celebrity auctioneers Brian Peck, the morning drive host on 100.3 REWIND and Anthony Mosely, executive artistic director of Collaboraction Theater.
- Plus, a “Split the Pot” raffle where the winner walks away with cold, hard cash.